IMPORTANT INFO AND COVID-19 GUIDELINES
We are currently operating with reduced opening days. Things will change as time goes on and restrictions are lifted. For the meantime - please check the WHAT'S ON page and our socials for day / times that we are open. (You'll find event specific booking info there aswell)
OVER 18s ONLY PLEASE! PLEASE BRING ID IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO LOOK UNDER 18
BOOKING INFO // TICKETS:
For our DAYTIME OUTDOOR events and INDOOR EVENING BAR SESSIONS -
we'd like to encourage pre-booking as it helps us gauge numbers and set out the spaces safely.We WILL be allowing walk-ins but to avoid disappointment please reserve a table! If an event sells out we will announce this on our socials.
Tables are available for 4, 5 or 6 people. We will hold your table for 20mins only, then we will release the space.
Cancellations add to the already difficult situation we are in, so please help us out by getting in touch if you cannot make your booking (at least 24 hours before your scheduled slot.)
Pre-ordered drinks are non-refundable BUT we can transfer your booking and drinks order to an alternative date. Aim to arrive 15 mins before your reservation begins - this will help us ease congestion and get you in smoothly and safely.
FOR OUR SHOW NIGHTS -
You will need to purchase a ticket in advance. There will be no walk-ins allowed.
This is an E-TICKET service - so make sure you have your code on your phone and your battery charged!
Advance tickets purchased through BGWMC (tickettailor) are non-refundable (unless the is event cancelled)
If you have a problem with your ticket please email email@example.com OR if you bought your ticket through an external vendor (DMN, OUTSAVVY, DICE etc) please contact them directly.
Due to reduced capacity - you'll need to be quick off the mark to book those tickets! GO!GO!GO!
ENTRY / RE-ENTRY:
DUE TO LICENSING OBJECTIVES WE OPERATE A STRICT NO RE-ENTRY POLICY!
ONCE YOU'RE IN, YOU... ARE... IN!
TRACK AND TRACE –
To assist NHS Test and Trace we will be recording customers' names, email addresses and phone numbers and these will be kept for 21 days. If you have an online reservation - we will retain the 'lead' booker's info and this person will then be responsible for informing the other members of the group, if necessary.
For walk-ins - we'll take your details on entry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY -
- Please wear a mask when travelling to us and while you are in the queue, if you want to - wear one whilst moving around in the space. You will not need to wear one at your table.
- Please arrive with all members of your booking.
- There will be ample signage displayed to help you get to the event space and move around inside.
- Tables have been separated by at least 1m for your safety. Please remain seated in your areas. Do not move furniture or join tables together.
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be situated throughout the event space please use them frequently.
- Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during the day.
- Tables will be cleaned between sittings.
- Staff have been thoroughly trained in line with Gov guidelines, have access to PPE and will be washing their hands regularly.
- We will be operating non-contact table service with card payment only.
- When making your booking and gathering your attendees please comply with Government guidelines. Within your group please attend with people and group makeups that comply with Gov advice AND your own personal circumstances. We'll need to trust you on that one ;)
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19
Feeling Peckish? We'll have a selection of childhood faves on offer in our TUCKSHOP!
Ravenous? Feel free to order from Deliveroo/ Uber Eats etc or any nearby restaurants and have them delivered to the Playground Gates if you are joining us in the day, or the Club entrance during the evening.
In the event of adverse weather conditions hampering our OUTDOOR EVENTS - fear not - the show must go on and we'll continue the fun indoors!!
In line with COVID-19 Government guidelines - WE WILL NOT BE OPERATING A CLOAKROOM.
For safety and security reasons WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE BAGS INTO THE VENUE (Think anything bigger than A4 ish/ size) Space is crucial for social distancing and big bags and jackets will take up much needed room - SO, If you don't need it - don't bring it!
Don't call us! Send us an email with LOST PROPERTY as the subject + a description of your item please!
Please tell us more than 'black jumper' - it really helps!
FYI - If you don't write LOST PROPERTY as the subject WE WON'T SEE IT! Seriously. We're back in the office on Mondays and will deal with the requests from then....
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unclaimed lost property will be sent to the charity shop after 1 month.
OUTDOOR EVENT ADDRESS:
Lawdale School recreation Ground, Pollard Street E26NB
Head to the Club as you normally would. The Playground is situated behind the club, literally 30 seconds away! We'll have signs up so you'll find your way ;)
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY/ FILMING:
The unauthorised use of professional camera or video equipment or any other recording device is strictly forbidden.
Want a PHOTO PERMIT? Permission is granted at our descretion by the *BGWMC VENUE MANAGEMENT ONLY* - NOT promoters, record labels, management, artists or event organisers.
Party people - You can take pics on your personal mobile phone or other 'non professional device' (disposable cam, polariod or whatever that may be!) - that's actively encouraged and we wanna see how much fun you are having at our events! Don't forget to tag us on social media though! @bgwmc
IF IN DOUBT ABOUT THE PHOTO POLICY - please email email@example.com
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org