IMPORTANT INFO AND COVID-19 GUIDELINES (UPDATED 20TH OCT 2020)
We are currently operating with reduced opening days. Things will change as time goes on and restrictions are lifted. For the meantime - please check the WHAT'S ON page and our socials for day / times that we are open. (You'll find event specific booking info there aswell)
OVER 18s ONLY PLEASE! PLEASE BRING ID IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO LOOK UNDER 18
BOOKING INFO // TICKETS:
WE ARE CURRENLTY ONLY HOSTING *INDOOR* TICKETED EVENTS.
You will need to purchase a ticket in advance. There will be no walk-ins allowed unless stated on the day.
This is an E-TICKET service - so make sure you have your code on your phone and your battery charged!
Advance tickets are non-refundable (unless the is event cancelled or the laws change)
Tables are available for 2, 3, 4 or 6 people and group makeups MUST comply with current Government restrictions (TIER 2)
Aim to arrive 10 mins before your reservation begins - this will help us ease congestion and get you in smoothly and safely.
If you have a problem with your ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR if you bought your ticket through an external vendor (DMN, OUTSAVVY, DICE etc) please contact them directly.
Due to reduced capacity - you'll need to be quick off the mark to book those tickets! GO!GO!GO!
ENTRY / RE-ENTRY:
DUE TO LICENSING OBJECTIVES WE OPERATE A STRICT NO RE-ENTRY POLICY!
ONCE YOU'RE IN, YOU... ARE... IN!
TRACK AND TRACE:
The NHS Test and Trace QR is displayed at the front door and around the venue. If you have the app please check-in.
Alternatively you can sign in at the front door - where we will be recording customers' names, email addresses and phone numbers and these will be kept for 21 days.
If you have an online reservation - we will retain the 'lead' booker's info and this person will then be responsible for informing the other members of the group, if necessary.
Inline with Gov regulations we're knocking out the fancypants TABLE SERVICE
If you are joining us - please download the BUTLR APP HERE and create an account so we can get you served swiftly on arrival!
You will need to order and pay for your drinks on your phone from now on - so make sure you are fully charged as we can't charge phone behind the bar!
HEALTH AND SAFETY -
- Masks are now COMPULSARY when travelling to us, while you are in the queue, when you are visiting the toilet or smoking area or collecting food from the door. You can remove your mask while setaed at your table.
- Please arrive with all members of your booking.
- There will be ample signage displayed to help you get to the event space and move around inside.
- Tables have been separated by at least 1m for your safety and arrnaged in a Covid Compliant manner. Please remain seated in your areas. DO NOT move furniture at all or join tables together.
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be situated throughout the event space please use them frequently.
- Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during the day.
- Tables will be cleaned between sittings.
- Staff have been thoroughly trained in line with Gov guidelines, have access to PPE and will be washing their hands regularly.
- We will be operating non-contact table service with card payment only.
- When making your booking and gathering your attendees YOU MUST comply with current TIER 2 GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS.
Within your group please attend with people and group makeups that comply with Gov advice AND your own personal health circumstances.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19
Feeling Peckish? We've teamed up with our mates at YARD SALE PIZZA - until 10.30pm you can order food delivered FREE straight to the club doors. They operate a non contact service and will call you when they arrive.
In line with COVID-19 Government guidelines - WE WILL NOT BE OPERATING A CLOAKROOM.
For safety and security reasons WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE BAGS INTO THE VENUE (Think anything bigger than A4 ish/ size) Space is crucial for social distancing and big bags and jackets will take up much needed room - SO, If you don't need it - don't bring it! Leave the bulky stuff at home please!
Don't call us! We're opertaing with limited staff at the moment -
Send us an email with LOST PROPERTY as the subject + a description of your item please!
Please tell us more than 'black jumper' - it really helps!
FYI - If you don't write LOST PROPERTY as the subject WE WON'T SEE IT! Seriously. We're back in the office on Mondays and will deal with the requests from then....
EMAIL US: email@example.com
Unclaimed lost property will be sent to the charity shop after 1 month.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY/ FILMING:
The unauthorised use of professional camera or video equipment or any other recording device is strictly forbidden.
Want a PHOTO PERMIT? Permission is granted at our descretion by the *BGWMC VENUE MANAGEMENT ONLY* - NOT promoters, record labels, management, artists or event organisers.
Party people - You can take pics on your personal mobile phone or other 'non professional device' (disposable cam, polariod or whatever that may be!) - that's actively encouraged and we wanna see how much fun you are having at our events! Don't forget to tag us on social media though! @bgwmc
IF IN DOUBT ABOUT THE PHOTO POLICY - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL US: email@example.com